SESIt would be nice if he HAD a plan.Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:31am22.214.171.124He has NO plan.
He hasn't even THOUGHT about it.
He thinks it's a big deal that he's (supposedly) going to slow the INCREASE in the deficit. Which, of course, causes the debt to continue to INCREASE.
He's a bumbling moron who is in SO far over his head.
I like when Liberal turds comment that Ryan's plan doesn't balance the budget until whenever.
Yeah? So when does YOUR plan balance the budget, you friggin' sack of loser pandering Class Warfare society-dividing morons?
- Obama's Plan to pay off the National Debt: Mondo Fuego™ , Thu Aug 30 4:25pm$1/year for 16 trillion years ;)
- Obama's Job Creation Record Mondo Fuego™ , Fri Aug 31 3:27pmThe following numbers are from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics website: Number of Civilian Americans employed on January 31st, 2001 (Bush's first month in office) 135,870,000 Number of Civilian... more
- What did you think of GW Bush's Plan ... Ken C, Fri Aug 31 11:00amWhat did you think of GW Bush's Plan to pay off the National Debt? Why couldn't he reduce the debt when the US economy was doing good and we could afford to pay it off? How come WWII was good for the ... more
- U ought to be asking for a LINK to 8/31/2004. Now THAT sT, Fri Aug 31 6:33pmwould be relevant. Almost 4 years vs almost 4 years, instead of 8 vs 4. Need the LINK to prove the data.
- Totally irrelevant to the discussion ... Mondo Fuego™ , Fri Aug 31 2:52pm... it's like trying to rationalize the Aurora, CO murders by dwelling on the Virginia Tech murders. The problem at hand is that Obama wasted $6 Trillion with nothing to show for it, and he will do... more
- Irrelevant? Christopher Blackwell , Sun Sep 2 4:56pmMondo Fuego™, You want us to return to the policies that created this ever-lasting economic collapse, turned a surplus into a deficient, turned prosperity into poverty and will do so again if allowed ... more
- Totally irrelevant? Ken C, Fri Aug 31 3:34pmYour post about Obama in my thread about population is a good example of Totally irrelevant. http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=175790;article=1461079;title=Religion%20and%20Ethics%20BBS ... more
- I don't think you get it ... Mondo Fuego™ , Fri Aug 31 6:31pm... the only thing that is relevant is what can be done now to stop increasing the debt and to move towards paying it down ... Obama is the current problem and the only way to cure the problem is to... more
- It would be nice if he HAD a plan. SES, Fri Aug 31 6:31am
- When you're busy putting out fires.... A.J., Sat Sep 1 5:17am....it's hard to conserve on water. It wouldn't matter who was president these past four years, what was done would have been done regardless. And if it hadn't been done and the government didn't... more
- I like the David F Mayer Proportional Disbursement plan: Ken C, Fri Aug 31 11:25amhttp://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?id=241871;article=4076 What's the SES plan? ... Just call everyone who disagrees with you a "moron" or "turd"?
- Thanks, but one flaw was pointed out by Mondo board that David F Mayer, Fri Aug 31 4:07pmrequires correction. See link and quote below. http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=227735;article=430482 The US Debt is on a revolving maturity basis ... part of it becomes due... more
- I have a better plan ... Mondo Fuego™ , Fri Aug 31 2:47pm... cut the size of and spending by governments at all levels.
- But proportional disbursement is merely a way to do it. (nm) David F Mayer, Fri Aug 31 3:57pm
- A balanced budget ... Mondo Fuego™ , Fri Aug 31 6:40pm... with zero deficit does not pay down the debt ... it keeps the debt at a constant level ... we need to get rid of the debt.
- When has an Republican administration Christopher Blackwell , Sun Sep 2 5:01pmMondo Fuego™ Ever done anything but grow the deficit? Idon't believe it has ever happened in my lifetime. Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result is considered to be asign ... more
- The Republicans ALSO spend excessively, but David F Mayer, Mon Sep 3 4:25pmthe Democrats are way ahead in profligate spending. David F Mayer
- U must be kidding US. Iraq & afganistan & military spending sT, Mon Sep 3 7:48pm& military foreign aid & the Drug War are ALL republiCON pushed policies that have increased our PUBLIC DEBT & the INTEREST on it --- ALL MOSTLY UNpaid.
- You are correct. I hereby amend my plan as follows: David F Mayer, Sun Sep 2 1:34pmIn addition to paying off on all Treasury Bonds at 100%, the USA should retire 5% of the CURRENT OUTSTANDING DEBT each year. After 20 years, paid off!! David F Mayer
- Really, Ken? How would the NIGHTMARE of trying to resolve sT, Fri Aug 31 1:20pmthose spending ratios with all of the laws passed REALLY work?
- MY PLAN is to sT, Fri Aug 31 1:34pmEND ALL WARS INCLUDING THE DRUG WAR & REDUCE MILITARY SPENDING/WASTE TO AN ELITE SPECIAL FORCES, NUCLEAR SUBMARINES WITH BALLISTIC & CRUISE MISSILES, & DRONES. ELIMINATE ALL MILITARY FOREIGN AID.... more
- Progressive taxation simply DOES NOT WORK. David F Mayer, Fri Aug 31 4:00pmAll it does is lead to income spreading and special deductions for rich people. Even if you somehow MADE it work, the rich would simply LEAVE THE COUNTRY and go to somewhere that taxes were lower,... more
- Some leave, but they get tired of all the poverty around sT, Fri Aug 31 5:52pmthem, UNless they move to an island, & there are certainly others willing to take THEIR jobs HERE. & PROGRESSIVE TAXATION DOES WORK; we just NO LONGER HAVE IT FOR those making more than... more
- Same as it does with our current system. Ken C, Fri Aug 31 1:26pmWe would resolve the spending ratios the same way we do with our current system. Read all the linked posts.
- The SES plan is... SES, Fri Aug 31 11:31am...to no longer put up with the idiots who will slice-and-dice an opponent who HAS a plan, while not insisting that THEIR said even HAVE a plan. I actually had a Liberal acquaintance of mine on... more
- What are u going to do? Pull out your gun & shoot them? sT, Fri Aug 31 1:22pm"The SES plan is... ...to no longer put up with the idiots... "
- Don't own a gun. Sorry. SES, Fri Aug 31 1:29pmAnytime an idiot Liberal posts some kind of bullcrap like that, in a place where I can see it, I'll call them on it. Until THEIR guy has a plan, they can just stfu.
- Our guy has been DELIVERING much MORE than sT, Fri Aug 31 5:54pmYOUR side; so U STFU, MORON.
- Delivering? Delivering WHAT!?! SES, Fri Aug 31 7:24pmA lower Credit Rating? Higher unemployment. Higher gas prices? Drastically increasing debt? Trillion dollar plus deficits? Wonderful.
- UNemployment came from cheney'sBOOSH; sT, Fri Aug 31 9:24pm"lower Credit Rating" came from OBSTRUCTIONIST CONgress; "Higher gas prices" come from republiCON oil companies; Debt increased 105.08% during bush's terms & only 34.01% so far during Obama's term,... more
- There is PLENTY of blame to go around. David F Mayer, Sun Sep 2 1:37pmSure, Bush was asleep at the controls when the mortgage fiasco started, but WHO STARTED IT? Two Democrats, Dodd and Frank, who sponsored legislation that REQUIRED banks to lend to deadbeats, without... more
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. "It's Bush's fault". SES, Fri Aug 31 9:39pmAnother great Obama campaign slogan. lol Obama's been an utter and complete and abject failure. "When somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go."
- NO president has EVER paid off the national debt! Truthteller, Fri Aug 31 9:37amIt's not even possible! Do ya'll live in some fairyland that doesn't have a national debt? LOL
- Balancing the Budget isn't paying off the National Debt. SES, Fri Aug 31 10:47amWhen does Obama's plan balance the Federal Budget? Take as long as you'd like to answer that very simple question.
- See Ken's question above Truthteller, Fri Aug 31 11:04amDO take as long as you'd like to answer that very simple question.
- See my question above. SES, Fri Aug 31 11:08amBetter yet, I'll copy-and-paste it right here for ya. Yer welcome: "I like when Liberal turds comment that Ryan's plan doesn't balance the budget until whenever. Yeah? So when does YOUR plan balance... more
- Please name the last president... Truthteller, Fri Aug 31 11:30amto "balance the budget." I'll wait.
- Clinton. SES, Fri Aug 31 11:33amIt can be done. Romney/Ryan have a PLAN to get it done. Where's the Obama/Biden plan to get it done?
- Where's Romney/Ryans? (nm) Truthteller, Fri Aug 31 11:56am
- Romney vows to save thousands of... Timothy, Thu Aug 30 6:32pmAmerican jobs that he had transfered to China to stabilize the Chinese economy. Then he accused Obama and all who voted for him as communists.
- What about Fisker? Mondo Fuego™ , Fri Aug 31 6:47amWhat about Solyndra? What about $6 trillion additional debt with absofu ckinglutely nothing to show for it. Not one goddam thing. Listen, Timmy-Poo, Obama is a fraud. Obama is a freakin' idiot who... more
- I was amazed when I heard a Libtard... SES, Fri Aug 31 6:53am...beaming about what a success Obama has been with international diplomacy. I was like...REALLY?!? His supporters are just a bunch of head-in-the-sand willfully-ignorant dupes who wouldn't see what... more
- Yeah mitty, & u know that Neil Armstrong thing? sT, Fri Aug 31 12:24amGOVERNMENT BUILT THAT! OUR UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT! w/TAX$ ONCE PONIED UP A HECK OF A LOT MORE BY U UBER-RICH!
- Clint,Obama has done the job! Just ASK obl& ghadafii! & sT, Thu Aug 30 8:48pmhttp://finance.yahoo.com/charts?s=%5EDJI#symbol=%5Edji;range=20090119,20120830;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=candlestick;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=1;logscale=off;source=undefined … …; That's what ... more
- I thought CONS were suppose to understand the stock markets. (nm sT, Thu Aug 30 8:54pm
- bush: sT, Thu Aug 30 10:17pmhttp://finance.yahoo.com/charts?s=%5EDJI#symbol=%5Edji;range=20010119,20040830;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=candlestick;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=1;logscale=off;source=undefined ; DOWN 465... more
- bush: sT, Thu Aug 30 10:07pmhttp://finance.yahoo.com/charts?s=%5EDJI#symbol=%5Edji;range=20010119,20040830;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=candlestick;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=1;logscale=off;source=undefined ; OBAMA:... more
Religion and Ethics BBS