yomeRUSSIA GONNA BLOW US UP,Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:13pm188.8.131.52RUSSIA GONNA BLOW US UP, WE SHOULDN'T HAVE LIT UP THE WHITE HOUSE WITH GOD'S RAINBOW USING IT FOR A GAY PRIDE SYMBOL SPITING IN THE FACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD after all he has done for us and this nation.
Russia orders all officials to fly home any relatives living abroad, as tensions mount over the prospect of a global war
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833941/Russia-orders-officials-fly-home-relatives-living-abroad-tensions-mount-prospect-global-war.html#ixzz4Mtqydvcr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
- I don't believe it. DFM, Wed Oct 12 9:18pmA nuclear attack against the USA would bring a rain of some 3,000 nuclear warheads upon Russia. Putin is not a saint, but he is hardly an idiot. DFM
- lol. i feel the same way yome, Thu Oct 13 9:25pm, i was saying it in a kinda joking manner, but he is one evil dude .
- M.A.D.--Mutually Assured Destruction... Truthteller, Thu Oct 13 9:16amis what keeps BOTH countries in check. Let's hope it continues that way, and that the Orange Abomination never gets the chance to put his short, stubby finger on the button!
- You assume we will be able Blather, Thu Oct 13 7:22amto retaliate. There is much talk of just how vulnerable is our entire computer-operated civilization to the much feared confusion generating EMP pulse. Such an occurrence might not be identifiable as ... more
- We still have lots of nuclear subs roaming around. timothy, Fri Oct 14 5:15pmEach one has more firepower then what was used by both sides in all of WWII. I think that may be why they're there, to insure we will retaliate, even if it takes a while.
- Defense systems are all hardened against EMP. DFM, Thu Oct 13 9:43amThis has been the case for decades. EMP simply cannot penetrate solid metal. Defense system are therefore clad in solid metal. Also, EMP is grossly overrated by the doom-sayers. During the Pacific... more
- If you say so. Blather, Fri Oct 14 10:14amYou likely know more about this than I do. I have read some government reports that indicate the civilian infrastructure is lacking, and include our nuclear facilities. Unfortunately, the human body... more
- Do not confuse microwave radiation with ionizing radiation. DFM, Sat Oct 15 11:54pmEMP is in the MICROWAVE band (does not ionize), which humans resist quite well; far better than common electronic equipment. Ionizing radiation is another matter entirely. It is emitted by... more
- Yes, but not because people love one another. Blather, Wed Oct 12 1:38pmThe looming destruction for the stupid Mystery Babylon is for being corrupt. The corruption causes false equations about how to conduct policy both foreign and domestic. Murderers, liars and thieves... more
Religion and Ethics BBS