DFMHillary Clinton used variations of 'I don't recall' 21 outFri Oct 14, 2016 10:15am2602:30a:2c0c:99d0:f9cc:ce01:7e13:27a0of 25 times when answering questions about private email server in court filing
She was asked questions under oath about her destruction of emails
Clinton is accused of permanently erasing 33,000 emails from her server
Written answers show she dodged most of 'interrogatories' posed to her
She claims no one ever told her deleting emails could break the law
Also said she did not 'recall' if she had a 'specific expectation that the State Department would receive FOIA requests for or concerning her email'
Ex-First Lady also insists she wasn't warned of security threats it may pose
Clinton signed the answers on Monday under 'penalty of perjury'
Wait, there is MORE.
Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something
by Alex Griswold | 7:39 pm, September 2nd, 2016
All of the below quotes are taken verbatim from the FBI notes of their interview of Hillary Clinton released this Friday:
1. “Clinton could not recall when she first received her security clearance and if she carried it with her to State via reciprocity from her time in the Senate.”
2. “Clinton could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling of classified information.”
3. “Clinton was aware she was an Original Classification Authority (OCA) at State. Clinton could not recall how often she used this authority or any training or guidance provided by State.”
4. “Clinton recalled being briefed on special access program (SAP) information but could not recall any specific briefing on how to handle information associated with SAP’s.”
5. “Clinton was certain she signed an agreement memorializing her access to SAP material, but she could not recall specific detail.”
6. “Clinton could not recall a specific process for nominating a target for a drone strike and recalled much debate pertaining to the concurrence process.”
7. “When Clinton’s BlackBerry malfunctioned, her aides would assist in obtaining a new BlackBerry. After moving to the new device, her old SIM card was disposed of by her aides. Clinton did not recall how any data stored on the device was destroyed.”
8. “While on international travel, Clinton never suspected her BlackBerry was tampered with, nor did she ever lose a BlackBerry while traveling. There were a few occasions where Clinton staff was provided with the secure cell phone, the Clinton did not recall the circumstances or frequency with which this event occurred.”
9. “Clinton requested a secure BlackBerry while at State, but could not recall why they were unable to provide one.”
10. “Clinton did not recall receiving any emails she thought should not be on an unclassified system.”
11. “Clinton did not recall her specific conversations regarding the creation of the clintonemail.com domain, but around January 2009, directed aides to create the email account.”
12. “Clinton did not recall receiving guidance from State regarding email policies outlined in the Foreign Affairs Manual.”
13. “Some aides had access to Clinton’s BlackBerry and email accounts, but she could not recall specifically who had access.”
14, 15. “Additionally Clinton did not recall any specific routine for deleting emails from her account while Secretary of State, nor did she recall ever receiving any messages indicating her account was reaching a storage limit.
16. “Huma Abedin also had an account on clintonemail.com because she frequently assisted client in with personal matters. Clinton did not recall any other individuals being offered an account on clintonemail.com.”
17. “After reviewing an email dated June 4, 2011 with the subject line ‘RE: Google email hacking and woeful state of civilian technology,’ Clinton stated she did not recall the compromise of State employees’ Gmail accounts.”
18, 19. “After reviewing a State communication dated June 28, 2011 with the subject line ‘Securing Personal Email Accounts,’ Clinton stated all cables of a certain policy nature went out under her name and she did not recall the specific cable. Additionally, Clinton did not recall this cable correlating with Brian Pagliano upgrading the clintonemail.com server.”
20. “When Clinton had technical issues with her server, she contacted [Justin Cooper]. She could not recall ever contacting Pagliano for technical support.”
21. “She did not recall using an iPad mini until after her tenure as Secretary of State and has never used a MacBook or other computer to access her email.”
22. “After reviewing an email dated October 13, 2012 with the subject line ‘This am Green on Blue,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
23. “After reviewing an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
[Editor’s note: that exact phrase appears several time on this list. Each time is a separate instance.]
24. “After reviewing an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
25. “Clinton did not recall [Jacob Sullivan] using his Google email account for official business and could not say why it was used in this instance.”
26. “After reviewing an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
27. “Clinton did not recall a State policy on confirming classified information and media reports.”
28. “After reviewing an email dated August 25, 2010, with subject line ‘FW: New York Times article on Salehi,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
29. “After reviewing email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
30. “After reviewing an email dated December 27, 2011, with the subject line ‘FW: SBU,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
31. “After receiving an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED] Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
32. “After reviewing an email dated June 17, 2011, subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
33. “Clinton had no recollection of actually receiving a ‘non-paper’ or a secure fax and this instance.”
34. “[REDACTED] talking points are typically classified, but Clinton did not recall in this instance.”
35. “After reviewing an email dated April 9, 2012, with subject line ‘Call to President Banda,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”
36. “In December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot. Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received.”
37. “After reviewing an email dated December 11, 2012 with the subject line ‘FW: Significant FOIA Request,’ Clinton stated she did not recall the specific request and was not aware of receiving any FOIA requests for information related to her email during her tenure as Secretary of State.”
38. “Clinton did not recall being read-out of her clearance or any SAP’s by State personnel.”
39. “Clinton’s email address was publicly disclosed in March 2013 when Sydney Blumenthal‘s email account was compromised. As a result Clinton was advised to change her email address and did so, but she did not recall specifically who made this recommendation.”
40. “Clinton believed [REDACTED] was her primary BlackBerry phone number and she did not recall using a flip phone during her tenure at State, only during her service in the Senate.”
It sounds to me like she has terminal amnesia.
There are corpses on the Chicago voting rolls with better memories than Hillary Clinton.
- National Enquirer has detailed article of her sex w/men/wome jb, Wed Oct 19 7:48amn. http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/ In spite of the source it is a good read. Drudge Report has lots of dirt on her including affair... more
- I don't put much credence in "National Enquirer", but it HAS DFM, Thu Oct 20 10:29amcome up with a few real scoops. http://mentalfloss.com/article/24291/7-stories-national-enquirer-actually-got-right DFM
- People will vote for her if she raped bo on tv. (nm) jb, Sun Oct 16 7:39am
- Because she's more qualified then Agent Orange donald. (nm) timothy, Sun Oct 16 8:27pm
- Yes, she gives terrrorist the money to buy chemical weapons. (nm jb, Mon Oct 17 5:37pm
- I dunno man News Junkie, Sat Oct 15 6:52amSeems like democracy is just a different word for a modern feudal system. A party-based democracy separates the ruling elite from the peasants by various means: party membership, party policy... more
- How does that compare to Reagan or Bush? HeavyHemi, Fri Oct 14 7:01pmMan... you'd think by now they could come up with something besides 'I can't remember every single thing about my emails over the last decade'. I wonder how you would fare being asked the some... more
- It was used heavily during the Watergate hearings too. timothy, Sun Oct 16 8:44pmI got to watch them live on tv.
- Still no reason to vote against her for a sexual predator. timothy, Fri Oct 14 4:29pmUnless of course, if the women you know don't mind getting grabbed sexually. Quite a number of women have told their stories, backing up Donald's description of what he considers appropriate.
- Hillary once groped me. Above the belt first. SES, Sat Oct 15 6:20amI woulda been OK with her just groping me above the belt, but when she reached below the belt? That's when I said "ENOUGH!" There. There's just as much evidence that THAT story is true as there is... more
- Donald's answer to 9> women's complaints of his groping. timothy, Sun Oct 16 8:11pmHis answer can be crystallized down to each woman as: How dare you claim I did the things I claim I do? SES, you're spewing. For a while, you weren't bad pretending to be grown up. Come back when you ... more
- You're a lot like Trump. HeavyHemi, Sat Oct 15 10:15amIt's funny you claim your obvious lie (which you have a history of) is the same as several witnesses coming forward to say 'yeah what Trump bragged about was what he actually did'. The rest of your... more
- How old were you? (nm) Blather, Sat Oct 15 9:49am
- There are EXACTLY two possibilities. DFM, Fri Oct 14 11:35amRecall that she said all this under OATH. Logic tells us that there are only two possibilities: 1. She is telling the truth. 2. She is lying. Interpretation: In case #1, she obviously is mentally... more
- Re: There are EXACTLY two possibilities. Ken C, Fri Oct 14 2:03pmI looked at a few of the questions and answers: http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-releases-new-hillary-clinton-email-answers-given-oath/ Some of them are things I... more
- She should be tried, convicted, and sentenced to prison. (nm) DFM, Sat Oct 15 8:29pm
- The FBI has already spoken on this. HeavyHemi, Fri Oct 14 7:03pmThey said no. Surely there is more to their defense of Trump besides going to the same dry well over and over.
- Comey's speech... Poppet, Sat Oct 15 9:06am...was possibly the least-convincing "exoneration" I've ever heard in my life. The "she's guilty as f uck, but I can't do a damn thing about it" subtext could hardly have been more obvious. There are ... more
- Is this the same FBI that conducted the Foster investigation Blather, Sat Oct 15 6:11amYour naivety is astounding. Pollyanna want a cracker? The FBI did a great job of covering up the murder of Vince Foster. For that matter they were stupendous in the lies they proffered about Oswald.
- Morally, Hillary Clinton precipitated Foster's death. DFM, Sat Oct 15 8:31pmBut legally she did nothing actionable. She publicly and viciously humiliated him in front of his colleagues shortly before his suicide. Morally, she killed him. Legally, she did not. DFM
- Ken Starr investigated the Foster suicide. HeavyHemi, Sat Oct 15 10:12amStop boring me with your lunatic conspiracy nonsense.
- Haha.....terminal amnesia. Blather, Fri Oct 14 10:43amI have seen many articles that her health is terminal. She has something. What frightens me is this driven mad-person might not recall having pushed THE BUTTON. Too bad about her. She is physically... more
Religion and Ethics BBS