News Junkie93 percent of women expect men to make the first moveSat Oct 15, 2016 7:37am184.108.40.206
"Today, are women asking men out on first dates? No."
- Men, fired by adrenaline & testosterone are expected to lead DFM, Sat Oct 15 9:04pmthe courting rituals. That has been usual in all societies, at all times, in all places. DFM
- And... HeavyHemi, Sun Oct 16 5:03pmgrabbing them by the genitals is all part of your approved courting rituals...along with cheating on your spouse and bragging about what a success you are at cheating. How can any person claiming any ... more
- Where do you think guys get the confidence to talk to women? News Junkie, Mon Oct 17 1:23pmThere's no playbook. There is no genetic memory. Men have to learn how to do this. Risky actions like asking a girl out on a first date is often only undertaken with the encouragement of peers. It is ... more
- Neat. HeavyHemi, Mon Oct 17 3:25pmI've never in my life heard anyone bragging about sexually assaulting a woman or bragging about cheating on his wife with (several) married women. You apparently don't like women or respect them... more
- You're just like everyone else, you're failing to ask what News Junkie, Tue Oct 18 4:17pmthe women were doing at the time. Were they making out with him? Why didn't they complain before? Maybe they are playing the part of "lady scorned" or something. It happens. IMO it was "guy talk"... more
- I see, you alone ask the 'important questions'... HeavyHemi, Tue Oct 18 6:14pmYou come off as a bit butt hurt then claim I'm offended. You're truly the internet Magic 8 Ball. You seem to have forgotten Trump specifically bragged about being able to do it because he was a... more
- Bah News Junkie, Tue Oct 18 6:43pmI'm sure lots of people use similarly un-PC expressions in private as Trump did. And if they don't say 'em, they think 'em. I have to admit Trump must have known he was wearing a microphone - it was... more
- Another version... HeavyHemi, Wed Oct 19 12:29amYou must hang out with a different crowd since you hear this sort of stuff all the time. Then... the lame PC claim. It suggests to me you're just disagreeing for the sake of being 'edgy'. Ho hum.
- Dude News Junkie, Wed Oct 19 1:05pmRefer to my post that started this thread. There are protocols for male-female interaction. But not everyone gets it right. And the protocols for male-male interaction are A LOT different from the... more
- Dude... HeavyHemi, Wed Oct 19 1:37pmYou said basically nothing. Who isn't aware that some people say stupid shit? However who isn't aware that bragging about being able to sexually assault a woman because you're rich and famous, is... more
- Because feminism is to the detriment of men News Junkie, Wed Oct 19 2:19pmPretending that Trump was doing something criminal, or even abnormal, is wrong. He can't change the fact that he's a man. Not sure where you're coming from. Your responses seem like the "high road".... more
- Like I said, your real life... HeavyHemi, Wed Oct 19 4:58pmseems to differ from everyone else I know. You're not making a point at all. You're trying to claim it's that that Trump is a sexist pig, it others are too sensitive. Not sure where you're coming... more
- Sex itself is sexist. What are you going to do? (nm) News Junkie, Wed Oct 19 7:58pm
- Was that supposed to mean something? HeavyHemi, Thu Oct 20 12:46amAre you trying to claim that only men should wield the power in a relationship? Maybe it's just you and those you hang around with who are sexist. What am I supposed to do about the way you think?
- Read my original post News Junkie, Thu Oct 20 1:39pm93 percent of women expect men to take the lead in relationships. How is that not sexist? Are you claiming that only men can be sexist?
- Yawn. HeavyHemi, Thu Oct 20 4:31pmRepeating yourself is not helping. You're trying to defend Trump being a pig and boasting about abusing women. That women expect men to ask them out has no relationship to Trump claiming he just... more
- Is cajoling a predatory concept? As in cajonies(sp) (nm) Boather, Sat Oct 15 9:54am
- I remember one girl when I was a teenager News Junkie, Wed Oct 19 3:34pmwho frowned at me just for asking if I could borrow an eraser, or maybe it was white-out. Somehow she got the wrong impression.
- Probably to some News Junkie, Sat Oct 15 4:19pmHow would men know if their advances are "unwanted" if they don't try? I sympathize with Trump. He's being the man women expect him to be and taking withering criticism for it publicly. From women.... more
- "He's being the man women expect him to be..." HeavyHemi, Mon Oct 17 3:26pmApparently not according to his wife and daughters.
Religion and Ethics BBS