jbPROOFS of Life after deathWed Nov 30, 2016 10:14pm188.8.131.52There are 5:Near/Fear/Shared Death Experiences, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communications. I will give a FEW examples but there are thousands in print, maybe a million or more. DBV were originally believed to be in the brain but when FDE exhibited Out of Body Experiences that put that explanation to rest. There is no "dying brain" in FDE AND, there is Life Review in FDE like there is in NDE.
We don't know how many FDE there are but "My whole life flashed before my eyes." has become a cliché and that is the Life Review we have in NDE but not in SDE. SDE is often in war when one soldier holds another who dies and both go up toward Heaven together. This too puts the lie to NDE being in the brain. Unfortunately it is hard to verify FDE/SDE but NDE CAN BE VERIFIED SEVERAL WAYS. The patient tells the doctors what he saw from the ceiling or other vantage point or tells him other information he gained: who his father really was, his father died and he had no natural way of knowing that, etc. Life Review gives a lot of information that was forgotten or never known. In LR, we feel what others feel even though we didn't know they were there.
DBV ARE THE EASIEST TO VERIFY because about 10% of dying patients are conscious when dying and maybe half of them see angels or friendly souls coming to take them to Heaven. Rarely do they die instantly, it may be an hour of a week before they die so it is hard to explain the DBV. hallucination is the best "guess" but there is no cause for hallucination and they are lucid when they have the DBV. rarely, OTHER PEOPLE, especially child sees the vision but most times someone is there if the patient is awake and lucid.
ADC are about as common as DBV but harder to verify. When police go to notify families of a death in the family, sometimes they are told, we know. I have had many and they are nothing like hallucinations. They feel normal. I am including some of mine. If you have a comment, please keep it simple. It has been 40 years since I left the university. Here are a FEW EXAMPLES, JUST A FEW.
fear death experience, we don’t have many online
death bed visions
after death communication
I was told to work with handicapped children and move to Honduras, no voices.
- The SUBSTANCE is AVOIDED by all but me (nm) jb, Sun Dec 4 6:38am
- Mendacity, Confabulation, and Error suffice as always. (nm) DFM, Thu Dec 1 6:21pm
- Those don't explain anything jb, Thu Dec 1 6:47pmWhich applies to each of the death experience: http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence/people-see-verified-events-while-obe.html... more
- They explain ALL of these reports and claims. (nm) DFM, Thu Dec 1 7:39pm
- They don't explain ANY of them.. You have to explain EACH 1 jb, Fri Dec 2 6:11amiS IT LIE? ERROR? WHAT? What about mine? What about the similarities in the Experiences? What blind seeing? Ockham's Razor says you choose the alternative with fewest assumptions. That would be, they ... more
- No, I don't have to explain ANYTHING. DFM, Fri Dec 2 6:56amYOU must prove beyond any doubt that they are NOT due to some combination of Mendacity, Confabulation, or Error. The burden of proof is on the claimant. So far, all there you do is keep asserting... more
- No, i don't have to prove beyond ANY doubt, that's impossibl JB, Fri Dec 2 8:28ame. We us the Ockham Razor, it is easier to believe than not. You have the obligation from God to investigate Reality. It isn't 50, it is thousands of documented cases and the articles are in peer... more
- "You DON'T READ the testimonies." Certainly NOT. DFM, Fri Dec 2 10:41amTestimonies are worthless. Getting Science from testimonies is like getting history from reading Grimm's Fairy Tales. Physical evidence is the gold standard in Science, and your superstitious... more
- Even some BABIES remember NDE even though they had no jb, Sun Dec 4 8:25amvocabulary then as they grew up they were able to talk about them. NO LIARS THERE.
- Testimony puts people in prison or death row. (nm) jb, Fri Dec 2 11:47am
- And some of them are innocent Jeeves, Fri Dec 2 8:50pmSo testimony is unreliable. In law, that's usually all we have to go on, and so that's what we use. But testimony is insufficient for actual proof.
- The single largest cause of unjust convictions is eyewitness DFM, Sun Dec 4 7:07pmidentification of strangers. People simply cannot identify a perpetrator after a brief experience. It cannot be done. This experiment has been done thousands of times with the same negative results.... more
- You should live in such a way that if you were accused of a jb, Mon Dec 5 4:17pmcrime nobody would believe it. That's how I live. How many unjust convictions are there? What percent? There should be some physical evidence to get a conviction. Anyway, you should have an alibi.
- That has NOTHING to do with NDE/FDE/SDE/DBV/ADC jb, Mon Dec 5 6:58amThey are rarely seeing strangers and when they do their testimony is ACCURTE. For example, a woman was in surgery and in the middle of the operation, a second surgeon took over and she identified him ... more
- RARELY, one is found innocent. jb, Sat Dec 3 6:43amWhen THOUSANDS have very similar experiences and many are verified by the doctors and nurses, and doctors themselves have the experiences AND there are other somewhat similar experiences like FDE/SDE ... more
- Numbers of cases don't count at all. DFM, Sun Dec 4 7:18pmIt is the QUALITY of an observation that counts. The quantity of observations means nothing if the quality is not there. Example: During WW2, Admiral William Halsey was trying to intercept the... more
- We have ALL KINDS OF evidence and testimony by the thousands jb, Mon Dec 5 6:44amfor NDE/DBV and we have good testimony of FDE/SDE/ and thousands of ADC and now we are getting a lot, don't know the numbers, of Terminal Lucidity which is physically impossible so those amount to... more
- Try a natural explanation for these 5 NATURAL DEATH jb, Thu Dec 1 1:47pmEXPERIENCES. YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPERNATURAL.
- CORRECTION: 5 UNNATURAL DEATH EXPERIENCES (nm) JB, Thu Dec 1 1:49pm
- Challenge to explain NATURAL EXPLANATION jb, Thu Dec 1 4:35amTHIS COULD BE THE LAST TIME, just explain them. PROOF defined in DICTIONARY: evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth. it does not have to be formal. Keep... more
Religion and Ethics BBS