News JunkieRural countryside of the futureMon Apr 17, 2017 9:50am2001:1970:5c22:6100:fd92:9e37:d7c9:736c
- Total NONSENSE. Where will the FOOD for people come from. DFM, Wed Apr 19 6:31amRURAL means a place where farming is done, and there is no farming possible in these photos. DFM
- Both look like nightmares to me Christopher Blackwell, Mon Apr 17 9:59pmNews Junkie, Cities are already like living in an anthill and that looks like a nightmare waiting to happen. I prefer lots of open space and room and more natural landscape. One thing that I like... more
- People will probably be working more from home and not have jb, Tue Apr 18 5:01amto live in cities.
- Some more futuristic country landscapes for the year 2099 News Junkie, Mon Apr 17 3:26pm
- Earth at Night: The Year 2099 News Junkie, Mon Apr 17 6:53pmAnd if you zoom in on the daylight side, anywhere, you get a spectacular aerial view: It's a Wonderworld!
- Perfer the less light part of the world. (nm) Christopher Blackwell, Mon Apr 17 10:01pm
- One of my few complaints about being a city dweller. POppet, Tue Apr 18 9:47amOf course, Portland couldn't be great for stargazing even with no light pollution. It's quite often cloudy, and even when it's not, we're not at a very high elevation, and the air is usually dense... more
- Earth in the year 2199 News Junkie, Tue Apr 18 2:51pmWith with atmosphere fully contained for total climate control, the sky provides wide open and sharp visuals on the stars and the moon!
- There is material light and SPIRITUAL LIGHT. LIGHT is used jb, Tue Apr 18 7:38amin the Major Religions as a symbol of various things.
- Yes, I couldn't help but notice that you seem to be really News Junkie, Tue Apr 18 2:15pminto religion.
- and you are NOT. (nm) jb, Tue Apr 18 2:23pm
- Ethics is waaay easier without all the baggage that religion News Junkie, Wed Apr 19 3:27pmcarries with it: - ethnic & racial "identity politics" - lies and superstitious nonsense - supernatural "god did it" justifications for everything No reasonable thinking human being needs any of that ... more
- This is a RELIGIONS and ETHICS bb BUT i don't see anybody jb, Wed Apr 19 5:04pmacting totally ethically all the time here. I don't see atheist rulers ruling ethically. I am treated HORRIBLY by some posters and NOBODY can explain why except I want answers to crucial questions re ... more
- If religion doesn't answer your questions News Junkie, Wed Apr 19 8:47pmthen maybe it's because religion doesn't have the answers.
- It answers mine. What questions does religion not answer for jb, Thu Apr 20 5:24amyou? Maybe you have not looked hard enough in the right places. Maybe you haven't asked the right questions. Certainly denying the Supernatural does not get you the right answers.
- If you're satisified with those answers then there is no News Junkie, Thu Apr 20 4:27pmneed to dig any deeper, is there? No need to ask any more questions. Your holy books tell the whole story, answer any question, and you've bought into it lock, stock & barrel.
- There is NO WHOLE story, it is infinite. (nm) jb, Fri Apr 21 5:29am
Religion and Ethics BBS