ContrarianHow does the weather control opThu Apr 20, 2017 10:41am220.127.116.11separate a low pressure spinning core from its trailing front? Simple. By way of powerful RF zapping these psychopath's can surgically slice it out. They can hold the core in place while the front spins on off without its center of energy. I have many times observed this being done to low pressure systems out in the eastern pacific. 1PacificRedwood has utilized the federal government's very own satellite imagery to prove it. This same microwave energy can and does create high pressure systems off of Southern California. Their six year experiment done to California proved the ability to destroyed agriculture and turn a region into a desert. Given the ingredients that make up the jet induced aerosol grunge in our atmosphere, drought and rain can both be artificially created via these microwave facilities that now blanket the entire US. There is no natural weather. Whilst the parrots blabber about climate change, these weather warriors do their dirty business whilst hiding in plain sight. The CON is in the trail. Enjoy the link and the images.
- Your knowledge of Science is negative. Not only do you know DFM, Thu Apr 20 2:42pmnothing, but what you believe is utterly false. Microwaves will not move air at all. They will simply pass right through it. You really need to look into professional help your paranoid ideations on... more
- You DENY the SUPERNATURAL and you criticize his ignorance? jb, Fri Apr 21 5:40amThat is a LAUGH! and you join in PERSECUTING ME? and you think there will be NO PAYMENT for what you do to me? He knows there IS SUPERNATURAL and while I don't agree with much he says, I'd rather be... more
- No, you need to check out your own mental blocks. Contrarian, Fri Apr 21 4:47amMy case is being well presented with links. I do not have to be the expert. You are not. Here is a link to a scientist who has studied the phenomenon of "radar shadow" and the known effects upon... more
- Who said anything about air? Contrarian, Thu Apr 20 8:45pmWater. Water vapor. Clouds. Fog. Snow. Rain. Aerosols. And yes, my science acumen is near zero. So what! The information is what it is. You use to ask for links, and proof. Not enough? I give. You... more
- How To Reason With a Conspiracy Theorist: Ken C, Thu Apr 20 10:55am" Denial comes in all flavors. Some think the moon landing was staged, some think Tupac is alive, and others reject vaccines... social bubbles need to be broken down ... People can't change their... more
- Here is the problem. DFM, Thu Apr 20 2:45pmYou cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into. Jonathan Swift
- You also cannot reason with a person who has an ideé fixé. shadow, Sat Apr 22 11:06amAnd there's a lot of that around, too. That means, no matter the reasoning, no matter the evidence showing otherwise, the basic idea won't flex. Very few people have a system of belief that is... more
- Yourself most conspicuously included. (nm) Edmund, Sat Apr 22 9:47pm
- A claim by you. Make your argument that includes the shadow-, Mon Apr 24 9:06amdefinition of idee fixe, if you please.
- Why demand of me what you have failed to do yourself? Edmund, Mon Apr 24 10:33amYou posted several claims in a single post (above) without a word of supporting argument. Present your arguments, if you please.
- Can't do it, huh? No surprise here! (nm) shadow, Mon Apr 24 10:58am
- I repeat, where are your arguments? Edmund, Mon Apr 24 11:09amCan't do it, huh? No surprise here!
- An idee fixe is self explanatory. shadow, Mon Apr 24 12:41pmBut apparently you don't know what it is. Anyway, you're just trolling and I'm done with you. If you decide not to be done with me, we'll take it from there.
- Well apparently I am done with you Edmund, Mon Apr 24 4:45pmsince you are unable or unwilling, or both, to present arguments in support of your claims.
- You can NOT be reasoned OUT of your foolishness. (nm) jb, Fri Apr 21 7:45am
- Odd. I have spent the past two years reasoning Contrarian, Thu Apr 20 8:49pmabout this subject matter. And have witnessed the machinations over my property. I really can't understand why you think you are an expert on every topic. It's unbecoming.
- Oh, that makes sense. (nm) Ken C, Thu Apr 20 3:23pm
- It depends on how he uses it. as he can use it as an irratio jb, Thu Apr 20 3:47pmnal weapon.
- Packaged nonsense. Contrarian, Thu Apr 20 12:03pmWhere there are the facts there is not a theory. I present the evidence and still the invectives rain down like so many of the cons of our era. Government images, government documents, patents,... more
- But You Don't Present Facts... Amadeus, Thu Apr 20 2:00pmI've argued your passions with you before, and I chased down the links you gave. There was never anything substantial at the end of the chase. On those sites, I saw claims, claims, and more claims,... more
- See my above post to DFM Contrarian, Fri Apr 21 4:53amhttp://www.aquariusradar.com/radarshadow.html http://www.aquariusradar.com/index.html
- Sorry... Amadeus, Fri Apr 21 8:46amBut just because a guy puts up a badly formatted website and makes claims doesn't make them so. There is no rigor to the data he offers. Look here (... more
- Thanks but no thanks Contrarian, Fri Apr 21 6:42pmI really do not need any more from off the top of your head. Where is your control data? He posits what he has observed. I thought you liked graphs. No matter, more proof forthcoming and added to... more
- Suggest a fact you might find convincing. Contrarian, Thu Apr 20 8:59pmAnd not DFMs far fetched request. Does anyone believe the military would NOT be interested in weather control? The technology is now available. It's not science fiction. It's happening. I am not a... more
Religion and Ethics BBS