Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
Joseph M. Zawadski
S/Sgt. Walter J. Zawadski
Thu Feb 17, 2011 13:00

My father passed away July 25, 2008.

I have his medals. Any ideas on how get get the citations that go with them?

    • Military RecordsMike Montesano, Fri Feb 18 07:22
      I have never tried yet, but supposedly they can be obtained at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and their web site is Once there, you look under... more
  • Click here to receive daily updates