Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
Mike Montesano
Military Records
Fri Feb 18, 2011 07:22

I have never tried yet, but supposedly they can be obtained at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and their web site is Once there, you look under "Veterans Service Records" and there you will see "Learn about military service records (eg DD Form 214)" and that link takes you to what I hope will be helpful

Best of luck!


Please let me know how this works out, as I too have records but no metal. I just have not had the time to work on this.

Mike Montesano

  • S/Sgt. Walter J. ZawadskiJoseph M. Zawadski, Thu Feb 17 13:00
    My father passed away July 25, 2008. I have his medals. Any ideas on how get get the citations that go with them?
    • Military Records — Mike Montesano, Fri Feb 18 07:22
Click here to receive daily updates