Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
details
Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:12
67.171.16.113 (XFF: 69.19.167.9)

The correction I have in mind would include the cockpit floor/upper wing surface. If the other cockpit set was correct, it should fit right in.

I don't recall exactly the tail plane issue, but I half-recall it was in part due to differences between the Hawk 75 and P-40 that the kit goofed on(?)

The propellor needs replacing too.

The engine has elements that at least look pretty nice, but the thing, overall, is kind of distorted to fit within the kit cowl. A similar problem with other Trumpeter kits. I'm tempted to scratch a new engine, having oodles of Allison data to work with. I'm doing, as a long term project, Allisons in 1/16 and 1/8, along with a full P-40 kit in 1/16.

  • Re: detailsBrad Hagen, Sat Jul 21 20:24
    I never do trust drawings. A lot of the drawings that are on the site I didnít have when I did the review. Also, when I was doing a review I centered on some other areas I saw right away like the... more
    • details — sagallacci, Sun Jul 22 11:12
Click here to receive daily updates