sill plates
Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:37am

Looking for aluminum sill plates for a 1947 Chrysler New Yorker convertible

  • 1947 Chrysler Sill Platesplymouthdoctor, Thu Jul 3 1:27pm
    Roberto, I have new sill plates, sill mats and may have a used glove box door for your '47. Reply to this e-mail or call me at 517-285-3675 Wayne Brandon Plymouth Doctor Restoration Parts, LLC
    • sill plates — Dave, Sun Feb 12 11:37am
      • Sill Platesplymouthdoctor, Sun Feb 12 1:10pm
        I only have the rubber sill mat sets available. Not aware of anyone having an aluminum sill plate for a '47 NYKR. Thanks for checking. Wayne
        • Re: Sill PlatesDave, Mon Feb 13 7:15am
          I am referring to the sill plates that are outboard of the rubber sill plates
          • Sill Platesplymouthdoctor, Mon Feb 13 7:31am
            Dave, I believe what you are referring to are the rocker panel moldings (attached to the rocker panel below the door) If that is the case, I do not have any but suggest you might find them at Moore's ... more
    • Re: 1947 Chrysler Sill PlatesAnonymous, Fri Jul 4 10:54am
      Do you have sill plates for a 1948 Chrysler Town & Country convertible? And how much? Thanks.
      • Sill PlatesWayne Brandon, Fri Jul 4 12:27pm
        If you are referring to the steel plate with the holes to accommodate the sill mat; those are $105 per side. If you are referring to the rubber sill mats, those are $299 for the set plus shipping.
Click here to receive daily updates