Sill Plates
Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:31am


I believe what you are referring to are the rocker panel moldings (attached to the rocker panel below the door)

If that is the case, I do not have any but suggest you might find them at Moore's Auto Salvage at: 605-348-4926

Hope this helps -


  • Re: Sill PlatesDave, Mon Feb 13 7:15am
    I am referring to the sill plates that are outboard of the rubber sill plates
    • Sill Plates — plymouthdoctor, Mon Feb 13 7:31am
Click here to receive daily updates