Ohio & N. Kentucky Indian Issues
Discussion ForumAIM Support Group of Ohio & N. KentuckyShadowcloudNaicheSat Mar 10, 2012 8:45am126.96.36.199Osiyo Naiche, I have set silent but, always kept in my heart, wisdom to learn. So many only see the amount, as true . But eyes see, and ears hear, no matter the amount of blood that flows within. The heart beats, irregardless of.
I hope, that the passing time has, found you in good health and spirit.
- What up The Shadow, Fri Mar 2 12:04amWow what happen to this board did it die or maybe all them peckerwoods in WVA blackcrack and the woodchuck injuns in ohio. Oh well was chking my new laptop and had notion to check this site which... more
- reWhat up barrydgilmer, Sat Mar 3 12:46pmWell I'm still here.....
- Three Shadowcloud8724, Sun Mar 4 11:30amThen there were Three
- RE: Three. SC 8724 Little Sunshine, Mon Mar 5 9:07amHi Brother Shadow Cloud. Nice to see you here. I knew that it was you (about the Three). Love ya.Sis
- Three Shadowcloud, Mon Mar 5 9:20amOsiyo Sister, I have always been here, but in order to maintain harmony among, I have refrained from commenting till, I posted about the Three. Sadness grew with the silence, but enjoyed the quite... more
- Re: Three Naiche, Fri Mar 9 11:57pmShadowcloud how you been and know I am the same way. That old shadow warrior MO hey amigo yall have always been well thought of by me. altough you and I did have a tussle no matter for it is right... more
- RE: Shadowcloud. Little Sunshine, Wed Mar 7 12:23pmHi sweet Brother.Nice that you are here. I have always had faith in the Forum and the people who mean it well, and I have always observed the postings like you did.Anyway, I hope more will come and... more
- Re: Three The Shadow Warrior, Tue Mar 6 3:11pmhow goes it friends used to be here and thank yall for the input stay strong, stay free, stay indian