PikesQ.E.D.?Sun May 13, 2012 1:00pm22.214.171.124Curmudgeon
“USGS estimates that the Green River Formation contains
Sun May 13, 2012 9:22am
about 3 trillion barrels of oil, and about half of this may be recoverable, depending on available technology and economic conditions,” Mittal testified.
“The Rand Corporation, a nonprofit research organization, estimates that 30 to 60 percent of the oil shale in the Green River Formation can be recovered,” Mittal told the subcommittee. “At the midpoint of this estimate, almost half of the 3 trillion barrels of oil would be recoverable. This is an amount about equal to the entire world's proven oil reserves.”
Q.E.D. This is definitive?
No, it is partial, and citation of it verified you ignorant. You were provided with full details from several sources including your own, either deliberately ignored through lie of omission to support your claim, or you ignorantly didn't bother to fully read or comprehend.
You failed to pass off your claptrap, and consequently prematurely awarded yourself the degree of Q.E.D., thinking you demolished an opponent challenge so decisively as to be essentially unchallengeable.
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... ( ) ... means ( ) you can't get fooled again." W never met you.
Capon (a rooster who had operation eunuch, and like all eunuchs, has become rather fat and heavy),
Caponette (a rooster whose had the same kind of treatment except on the pill).
Old Lady Hen (Stewing chicken or foul)(she's pretty old and only good for soup).
- " “USGS estimates that the Green River Formation contains Curmudgeon, Sun May 13 9:22amabout 3 trillion barrels of oil, and about half of this may be recoverable, depending on available technology and economic conditions,” Mittal testified. “The Rand Corporation, a nonprofit research... more
- Q.E.D.? Pikes, Sun May 13 1:00pm
- Yup. When both the GAO and the USGS disagree with Curmudgeon, Sun May 13 9:24pmyour ckaims, anyone, even a thinking liberal would have to go with them over a self-described composer of ad jingles. Yup. Q.E.D.
- Here are more facts for you to educate yourself with. HeavyHemi, Sun May 13 10:54pmhttp://www.usgs.gov/faq/index.php?action=show&cat=21
- The problem is your claim is again false. HeavyHemi, Sun May 13 10:36pmUnless you're a moron, you know it is false. So, you're left with two choices. Either you're a dishonest troll or, you're a moron. Which is it?
- Absolutely correct Pikes, Sun May 13 9:53pmCurmudgeon Sun May 13, 2012 9:24pm 126.96.36.199 Yup. When both the GAO and the USGS disagree with your ckaims, anyone, even a thinking liberal would have to go with them over a self-described... more