Sia☺giahGawd, I hate partisan politics... and partisan politiciansSun May 13, 2012 11:58pm184.108.40.206even MORE...
"Why can't they all just get along"??
In days past, both sides had huge differences in opinions, yet still managed to come to some type of reasonable compromise and agreement that both sides could live with... Give a little, get a little... and stuff got DONE... Bipartisanship was an ART that all the players had to learn, accept, and do well or they'd quickly fall out of favor...
Now, instead of getting rid of the unreasonable partisans, anyone "daring to deal" in a bipartisan manner will find themselves drummed out of office... nailed by their own SIDE, no less...
It's become a "weakness" to be reasonable or to compromise... ???????? Say huh? and the politicians are infecting voters with the same nasty affliction...
America is so screwed!
- Welching on the deal - the default is coming Clawson, Sun May 13 11:34pmAmerica's Looming Default Crisis House Republicans just reneged on the debt-ceiling deal, making a default in 2013 almost inevitable. By Matthew Yglesias|Posted Friday, May 11, 2012, at 3:22 PM ET... more
- Yet we've had no fedderal budget for over three YEARS, and Curmudgeon, Mon May 14 7:35pmin spite of Obama's campaign promise to cut the deficit in half*, there's no plan to accomplish that -- only Obama's agenda to spend even more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLTBVkdrjY
- Here's Romney You Can Believe In Pikes, Tue May 15 11:26amhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fncJZXrzG8k http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sWiSFwZJXwE
- Isn't the obvious place to start the cuts Clawson, Mon May 14 10:51pm...the monstrous war money ratholes created by the Religious Right Dominionist Empire Musical Chairs party?
- Why is it that some folks think that the only way to Sprout, Mon May 14 1:48pmpay on a debt is to borrow MORE money?
- We borrow on average $4 billion a day. SES, Mon May 14 2:19pmWe borrow on average $4 billion a day. How DARE Republicans even THINK about requiring that any additional spending be matched by an equal amount of cuts? Those BASTARDS!
- Yeah, how dare they. They didn't dare with Bush. HeavyHemi, Mon May 14 9:09pmSeems your ilk only cares about spending when a democrat is the the WH. Of not then, it's Party Time? You're just a typical hypocritical moron.
- Libtard Talking Point #2. SES, Tue May 15 9:10am"Conservatives agreed 100% with everything that Bush did". Pretty retarded, even for you. Besides, if you think Obama's and the DEMONcrats' spending in three years is in any way comparable to Bush's... more
- SES: Deflect, Distort, Deny... HeavyHemi, Tue May 15 11:58amYou don't think at all. You're not disputing what a posted. Merely mewling.
- Classic chicken little syndrome... Sprout, Mon May 14 2:55pmIf we don't borrow more, we'll default... What a scam... As if there aren't any OTHER ways to balance ones budget than borrowing more money.
- No, it's if they don't raise the debt limit. HeavyHemi, Mon May 14 9:10pmYour GOP has the House, Spout.
- Thank you for demonstrating my first point so Sprout, Tue May 15 10:13amnicely.
- If the point was you didn't know what you were talking about HeavyHemi, Tue May 15 11:56amThen yes, I did. Next.
- Here's Liberal Fincancial "logic". SES, Mon May 14 3:14pmLiberals are just so wedded to the idea that increased government spending is necessary to revive the economy that they don't care that the money that the government is spending is BORROWED!!! You're ... more
- Who is that? HeavyHemi, Mon May 14 1:59pm
- They're dishonorable. Even their mombitty, Mon May 14 1:07am"deals" on important issues mean nothing. I am sick of them.
- Gawd, I hate partisan politics... and partisan politicians Sia☺giah, Sun May 13 11:58pm
- Once upon a time we had hope Clawson, Mon May 14 11:53amExcept for a few lynchings that were ignored, most people felt upward mobility was possible for white protestants..