SproutClassic chicken little syndrome...Mon May 14, 2012 2:55pm22.214.171.124If we don't borrow more, we'll default... What a scam...
As if there aren't any OTHER ways to balance ones budget than borrowing more money.
- We borrow on average $4 billion a day. SES, Mon May 14 2:19pmWe borrow on average $4 billion a day. How DARE Republicans even THINK about requiring that any additional spending be matched by an equal amount of cuts? Those BASTARDS!
- Yeah, how dare they. They didn't dare with Bush. HeavyHemi, Mon May 14 9:09pmSeems your ilk only cares about spending when a democrat is the the WH. Of not then, it's Party Time? You're just a typical hypocritical moron.
- Libtard Talking Point #2. SES, Tue May 15 9:10am"Conservatives agreed 100% with everything that Bush did". Pretty retarded, even for you. Besides, if you think Obama's and the DEMONcrats' spending in three years is in any way comparable to Bush's... more
- SES: Deflect, Distort, Deny... HeavyHemi, Tue May 15 11:58amYou don't think at all. You're not disputing what a posted. Merely mewling.
- Classic chicken little syndrome... Sprout, Mon May 14 2:55pm
- No, it's if they don't raise the debt limit. HeavyHemi, Mon May 14 9:10pmYour GOP has the House, Spout.
- Thank you for demonstrating my first point so Sprout, Tue May 15 10:13amnicely.
- If the point was you didn't know what you were talking about HeavyHemi, Tue May 15 11:56amThen yes, I did. Next.
- Here's Liberal Fincancial "logic". SES, Mon May 14 3:14pmLiberals are just so wedded to the idea that increased government spending is necessary to revive the economy that they don't care that the money that the government is spending is BORROWED!!! You're ... more