yomewe wanted the corruption out of WashingtonWed Oct 12, 2016 1:02am220.127.116.11this may be our last chance.
From the time Donald Trump entered the Republican race for president, the conventional knock on his campaign wasn’t just that it had little chance of succeeding, but that it could drag down with it other Republicans running for office.
Trump supporter and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, however, believes that doesn’t paint an accurate picture of elitist GOP concerns.
What the Republican establishment really feared then, and fears now, said Huckabee, is something else entirely.
- I think that both parties found htemselves Sprout, Wed Oct 12 9:00amHORRIFIED that they could face the possibility that they would be forced to accept a nominee that was not one of them. Trump was totally new to politics, and Sanders had never been a Democrat. The... more
- I don't think the DEMs were 'horrified' because Bernie has Sia☺giah, Wed Oct 12 12:09pmALWAYS caucused with the DEMs... Horrified describes the GOPs feelings about Trump, absolutely... As for the DEMs, it was "Hillary's turn" to be in the top seat (according to conventional procedures... more
- Of course they were welcoming.. .which is why Sprout, Wed Oct 12 1:36pmthey pulled out every stop and played every game they could to block him from the nomination... LOL. The rank and file WAS actually pretty welcoming to Bernie... It was the party establishment that... more
- Oh the drama of it all.. and the black vs white thinking you Sia☺giah, Wed Oct 12 5:42pmare so clearly stuck in... The options are NOT only 'horrified' or 'welcoming'... There are a gazillion shades of gray in this world... and the DEMs were NOT 'Horrified' by Bernie... Do you even know ... more
- I know... I know.... we are only allowed to Sprout, Thu Oct 13 8:48amascribe negatives to the Republican party... Not to the Democrat party... I'm so sorry for disturbing your binary partisan way of thinking where one party is "good" and the other is "bad".
- Stop assigning thoughts and words to me that belong to YOU.. Sia☺giah, Thu Oct 13 2:02pmI said NOTHING of the sort... It's your problem if you cannot understand what I DID say... Plus, you only managed to PROVE what I said about your black vs. white thinking...
- Yep. The party establishment ganked Bernie, bigtime. Poppet, Wed Oct 12 1:40pmAnd made themselves my enemies forever...not that that will matter in the least to them.
- I think that while the party members liked Bernie... Sprout, Wed Oct 12 4:06pmI think the party elite was horrified by the idea that they could have a "democrat" President who was not beholden to them. Who did not essentially owe the party for his/her entire career success. I... more
- As a faithful Christian family man, how can Huckabee... HeavyHemi, Wed Oct 12 1:12amstill support Trump? Western "Journalism" is part of the Trump/WorldNutDaily media conglomerate. And of course: Tea Party News Network
- CNN's Chris Cuomo: 'We Couldn't Help Hillary Any More Than W yome, Wed Oct 12 1:38amCNN Admits “We Couldn’t Help [Hillary] Any More Than We Have” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c16t837WhEg
- That's a deflection. HeavyHemi, Wed Oct 12 2:02amOh well.
- lol yome, Wed Oct 12 1:34amhe needs to get a Job with the Clinton news network.