cccThe liar or the foolMon Oct 17, 2016 11:20am2600:8800:7204:200:3992:f571:6490:ca2This is a quote from Hillary Clinton concerning the rape case where she defended the accused rapist.
When asked why Taylor (the accused rapist) wanted a female lawyer, Clinton responded, “Who knows. Probably saw a TV show. He just wanted one.”
Everyone knows why men accused of rape want a female lawyer but Hillary claims she is in the dark about that.
Which is worse that Hillary would think the rest of us are too stupid to know why male rapists want female lawyers or that she really doesn’t know why?
Which is the more dangerous as a president the liar or the fool?
- She was FORCED to take that case... She tried to decline... Sia☺giah, Mon Oct 17 2:36pmand she simply did her job... The man DID see jail time, she didn't get him off of the charges... and she wasn't laughing at the girl who was raped... She laughed about some weird circumstances that... more
- Forced? Well...kinda. Poppet, Mon Oct 17 3:39pmAn argument can certainly be made that refusing that case would have been bad for her career (at least at that firm). Not exactly the principled stand one might prefer in a future president, though...
- You can also be disbarred for refusing in some states SJW, Mon Oct 17 4:48pmLearned that on Fred Friendly's old "Constitution & the Courts" series on PBS.
- She would have been in seriously deep sneaks if she Sia☺giah, Mon Oct 17 4:53pmrefused... She tried to avoid because of the nature of the case, but wasn't allowed to...
- Amazing Pikes, Mon Oct 17 5:20pmhow revelation of facts changes perspective. The GOP run is a lie of omission, where they leave out necessary information in order to persuade. It renders an uninformed decision. Sound like a GOP... more
- Here are some facts about it... Sia☺giah, Mon Oct 17 6:48pmhttp://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
- Here are some more findable on google ccc, Tue Oct 18 10:54pmThere is so much about that case that is not available on the record or at your source. One Hillary says the rapist of the little girl wanted a woman lawyer. That leaves out he had already been... more
- A whole bunch of words and ZERO sources... Sia☺giah, Tue Oct 18 11:29pmBreitbart, perhaps?
- On the subject line was the word Google as the source ccc, Thu Oct 20 1:55amSia In your eagerness to deny and deny and deny you probably missed it. LOL Enter Hillary and the rape case or enter or Thomas Alfred Taylor Arkansas rape case. That will give you as much to read... more
- Oh PUHLEEZE... That's NOT a source, it's a search engine Sia☺giah, Thu Oct 20 10:48amYou need to show the LINKS to your sources... For all we know, you were quoting Breitbart, WND, The National Enquirer, or another zero credibility source... I have read about it extensively and,... more
- And what does search engine do? ccc, Sat Oct 22 9:09pmSia It takes you to assorted sources. If you had read about it extensively, via Google or whatever search engine you prefer to get your sources from, you would know what the story is not crystal... more
- I HAVE read extensively on it... Which is why I said you're Sia☺giah, Sat Oct 22 10:01pmFOS in the claims you've put forth...
- The truth, were you to know it, would hound you forever ccc, Sun Oct 23 7:34pmleaving endless bite marks on your rear end. I urge anyone who is interested to read the sources and decide for themselves.
- I just told you that I did exactly that.. I didn't read only Sia☺giah, Sun Oct 23 10:00pmpieces 'friendly' to my mind set... I always read contrarian pieces as well because a one-sided viewpoint is a biased, UNinformed one and I recognize that...
- Revelation of the 990 forms Pikes, Wed Oct 19 11:44amNothing quite like truth from the source. Not-so-bright Bart hates this. Depends on followers not knowing about it. Depend on readers to go no further than their written word. This is five times the... more
- Do those reports discuss the decades old rape case? (nm) Sia☺giah, Wed Oct 19 11:54am
- How many decades must pass to make it ignorable ccc, Thu Oct 20 2:15ambeat a 12 year old girl into a coma while raping her?
- No Pikes, Wed Oct 19 1:03pmThey reveal truth about the Clinton Foundation, and reinforce the understanding "Untrue in one thing, untrue in everything." Since the rape case allegations and CF allegations originate from the same ... more
- You are like a CNN employee, you rely on Clinton ccc, Thu Oct 20 2:07amsupplied facts. LOL There have been many articles written about the rape case from many different sources. Each one is a little different but some learn as they read through them. "Untrue in one... more
- I am unlike anyone you ever met or knew Pikes, Thu Oct 20 11:08amYou have no idea what an anomaly I am, and to suggest I rely on Clinton-supplied facts is about as polar opposite from reality as Greenland is from Antarctica, or as climatically different at the... more
- It is 'shorthand' for "Who believes a known liar?" Sia☺giah, Thu Oct 20 10:52amBecause "known liars" require far more evidence and support for their claims, because their word is not good enough and their name inspires distrust... There can be a million articles written about... more
- Compare what he said to what you said ccc, Sat Oct 22 9:30pmSia "Untrue in one thing, untrue in everything" "There can be a million articles written about something, doesn't make any of them true... Only the truth contained within can do that... However,... more
- Of course I do... I also know that what he meant was that Sia☺giah, Sat Oct 22 10:12pmthe one who is a known liar has no credibility... and without credibility, one does not bother with that source, in spite of that source probably being correct sometimes... Since he has explained it... more
- I can only go by what he says, not knowing beyond that ccc, Sun Oct 23 7:51pmwhat he might mean. Sia☺giah Of course I do... I also know that what he meant was that Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:12pm 22.214.171.124 the one who is a known liar has no credibility... and without... more
- BTW, Andrew Cuomo, the governor of NY is not on CNN Sia☺giah, Mon Oct 24 12:42ambut his BROTHER, Chris, is an anchor there... Their father is also a former mayor (Mario)
- There is only a small basket of sources I dismiss outright.. Sia☺giah, Sun Oct 23 10:17pmand the rest, I assign credibility value to them... For example: If FOX says it, I will read several other counter stories as well as other RW sites to sort out the truth... I know that FOX stretches ... more
- Gotcha... and agree... (nm) Sia☺giah, Wed Oct 19 1:08pm
- Both are pretty good liars... Barry Soetoro, Mon Oct 17 2:20pmbut only one is an oligarch who is fully owned by the military industrial complex that she has continuously supported her entire life. So, that one is much more dangerous than the fool.
- I was asking a little different question Anonymous, Thu Oct 20 2:11amIs Hillary a liar when she says she doesn't know why the rapist wanted a female lawyer Or was she a fool and really doesn't know?