MASHIRO'S CASTLE FREE MESSAGE BOARDThanks for visiting the forum.Eternal WandererRe: Yeah...Fri Oct 7, 2016 15:36184.108.40.206Maybe so but the stories are still there. Even if translating the entirety of Okashina Futari wasn't in the cards, it still would have been nice to see some of his one off stories translated. That being said if the translators lost interest there's not much we can do and we don't have much right to demand that they do anything.
Honestly I think this sight is long abandoned, I once tried to contact Jamie because I'd decided to hire a translator to do some of the short stories on Mashiro's site. I never got a response at all.
If anyone's interested I'm willing to post some short stories I had translated for myself. I realize this is not how your supposed to go about it but Mashiro-san has vanished off the Internet and this site has long since been abandoned so I don't see the harm at this point.
- Yeah... Bill, Fri Oct 7 14:00Mashiro-san seems to have vanished off the face of the internet, unfortunately. :(
- Re: Yeah... Eternal Wanderer, Fri Oct 7 15:36
- Re: Yeah... Bill, Sun Oct 9 04:32I would love to read those translations! Mashiro's stories are so fun. I had Second Chance ( http://hunters.nomaki.jp/novel/kayoex002.html ) translated several years ago, which you can download here: ... more
- Re: Yeah... Eternal Wanderer, Sun Oct 9 06:36Okay they are all up, feel free to set up a media fire download if you want.
- Re: Yeah... Eternal Wanderer, Sun Oct 9 05:27Okay I'll try and remember to post them here later today. Though honestly these are just some more Kayo Chan stories. I actually had really enjoyed Second Chance and wanted to read more plus I really ... more