Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
Guy Crehore
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:54

I have a High Standard Sport king 22 cal.LR; SER.# 367349
Grips look to be plastic with stamped HS insignia
Clip release is at bottom of butt.I emailed HS web site they had no record of said ser.#. Looking for some information on it also a clip for it.Thanks Guy

    • High Standard recordsJohn Stimson, II, Fri Apr 21 10:02
      Hello Guy, High Standard in Houston has copies of the records from ATF. They apparently choose not to spend the effort to look up records for others. It does take time and effort. John Stimson
      • High Standard recordsJim Gray, Sun Apr 23 19:42
        One must remember that High Standard is not a Historical society. If High Standard looked up all the stuff what would be left for anyone else do
    • Sport KingWayne Davis, Thu Apr 20 13:22
      Guy, your pistol was likely made in 1953. The magazine type you need is for the slant grip model High Standards. Replacement magazines are available from, here:... more
  • Click here to receive daily updates