Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
Roger Owens
HD Military
Wed Sep 5, 2018 22:08

Good evening John,

My magazine looks like the left one in your picture. So I guess I need to find a magazine.

Any ideas where I can get a magazine and where would you suggest I look for a driving spring.

Thanks, Roger Owens

  • Model H-D MilitaryJohn J Stimson, II, Wed Sep 5 09:56
    Hello Roger, A retracting rod spring and a driving spring are the same. If kinked it needs replacing. Numrich sometimes sends you what you want and sometimes not. The firing pins were generally... more
    • HD Military — Roger Owens, Wed Sep 5 22:08
      • springWayne Davis, Fri Sep 7 11:03
        Wolff sells the spring you need for your pistol. Be sure to cut the spring to 40 coils before installing it. Original magazines can be found on eBay from time to time. Expect to pay... more
Click here to receive daily updates