Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:34
I created a "summary" simply by sizing the boxes and hiding the overflow-- crude, but it works.
I removed a .gif from the prologue using the "submit changes" button, and because the style sheet text box was empty, it changed it to default. I had to re-enter my style sheet URL again.
BTW, I'm really interested in pricing to make sure there are no ads. I sent an email a few days back and I haven't received an answer.
Re: It works now! But some suggestions
Tue Nov 14 13:08
The "summary" field is unique to atom feeds. I've been experimenting with that feature. You could use the style sheet to position the search box elsewhere on your page. You can put an image in the...
Wed Nov 15 04:34
Fixed the style sheet bug. Sorry about that. (nm)
Wed Nov 15 05:34
Click here to receive daily updates