Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
Engine Compartment
Fri Oct 28, 2016 15:14

I am trying to figure out the name of the part in the engine compartment that keeps water from coming from the wheel well. Looks like its about 1 sq ft and staples to the inside of the wheel well. I have a 1969 SS

    • Re: Engine Compartment - dhimme1045, Sat Oct 29 00:15
      I've seen it called several names, one is A-Arm cover. Search some of the chevelle part suppliers like The Parts Place, Original Parts Group, Ecklers, Muscle Car Factory etc. They're not hard to... more
  • Click here to receive daily updates