Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
Wed May 16, 2018 15:25

Per Barbara White :

"Time is of the essence which is why I’m sending an e-mail. We are currently 9 people short for this trip (as of today) and the final payment is due May 26. If the trip is cancelled less than 14 days but more than 7 days, 50% of the full price will have to be paid. Less than 7 days and the entire price of the trip has to be paid. So right now, the trip is liable for 50% of the $1775. I would like the club to commit to making up any difference we need which right now is $297. If we do this again, I will know to charge more for the trip to cover any vacancies we might have. In the meantime, I will continue to solicit for more people. My thought on this is that we have lost money on parties before and was hoping we could look at this the same way or just consider it a cost of having a social. I am asking people to pay an additional $8, but I hate doing that since I advertised at a particular rate. I have received everyone’s money that is going at this point." Please contact Barbara immediately if you would enjoy going ! This is going to be a special trip for all who decide to go ~

Click here to receive daily updates