Crystal LeeSamuel MacGeheeFri Jun 22, 2012 13:04184.108.40.206I would like records back farther back. Definitely!, if you're willing to share: email@example.com.
So, do you show Samuel as a child of Thomas MacGehee, as well? If so, I am starting to get truly excited and confident that I have found family!!!
I am going to continue locating and posting the associated census records and grave records on my McGehee tree started in ancestory.com, as confirming documentation.
- MacGehees James King, Fri Jun 22 10:50Crystal (et.al.) Wanted to share information I have gathered for ancestors of Thomas MacGehee and Ann Baystrop: father of Thomas: William Laideus (or Laddasach) (1615-1675) aka William Abroch m.... more
- MacGehees/Laideus Angela Corbin, Sat Jun 23 00:18James, Was the Laideus (or Laddasach) adopted because of the proscription? Do you know it's meaning? Thanks! Angela
- Re: MacGehees/Laideus James King, Sat Jun 23 02:11Angela, I'm not sure of the meaning of the surname Laideus or Ladassach (Laddasach). It was adopted as a result of Proscription. The progenitor of the family was called "the complete hero", but... more
- Re: MacGehees/Laideus Angela Corbin, Wed Jun 27 00:49Jim, Do you know how we can get in touch with Dr. McGregor? Angela
- Re: MacGehees/Laideus James King, Wed Jun 27 01:38Angela: Dr. Richard monitors this site frequently and should be responding soon. If you don't hear from him in a few days or need quick info, just let me know. Jim
- Samuel MacGehee Crystal Lee, Fri Jun 22 13:04
- Re: Samuel MacGehee James King, Fri Jun 22 13:39Crystal: will send you ancestral file once I get it together. In my own King family line, I only followed the MacGregors for the first 30 generations due to space constraints; however, I do not show... more
- Ancestry Files Crystal Lee, Fri Jun 22 13:58Yes, I'd like the records back to Gregor MacAlpin and farther back, when you have a chance.