kristina keeling 99-02 hm and perkinswhoever was in harry merideth!Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:18pm18.104.22.168 (XFF: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199)Lol that is crazy...yea once when i snuck off campus we got picked up by the police and had to spend the day in juvi...just to end up right back at the home...5 days of restriction in my room, i thought i was going crazy. I saw some guys on here that said they were in Harry Merideth and i dunno exactly when they turned it into a girls unit but one weekend during deep cleaning we found some really old beer bottles n beer cans in a big vent that came off the wall lol...do any of you know how that happened?
- MCH Cars Lori Levine 92-96, Wed Apr 20 7:33pmWhen I was in Independent (ST & Doss) we had two cars. One for the girls and one for the guys house (Harry Marideth). We got to use the cars for dates, grocery shopping, or whatever. We were not... more
- whoever was in harry merideth! kristina keeling 99-02 hm and perkins, Thu Apr 21 1:18pm
- The Big Rivals Jeff K Bridwell 86-87, Sun Nov 12 9:34pmI remember HM being our arch nemisis. It was always who could get the girls or win in athletics. It was always a competition there.
- Re: whoever was in harry merideth! James Pike 1987-1992, Fri Jun 30 1:45pmWe all lived in Harry Merideth in the 80's and 90's. I believe that in the mid to late 90's they turned it into a female home unit. When we were there, we were the "bad" boys of the home. HM was the... more
- Crazy to hear old stories! Ashley Cormier 99-02 Big H.M. & Prothro & S.T., Mon Feb 27 1:11pmHey I guess there's not anyone else on here that I know...And that was a crazy night I fell off the cliff that night lol...ME you & Debra somthing or another..... We got into alot of trouble together ... more
- hey! NATASHA CATER99-01, Mon Nov 13 12:49amHey ashley cormier remember me lol!Dang talk bout old memories lol we ran away together at lunch!
- What else did you find? John Voelker 85-91, Sun Apr 24 12:17pmdid you find our buckets we used to make corn wiskey back behind the fence of harry merdith? I'm sure we forgot a lot of stuff there that we had to hide.I'm just glad we had cool home parents because ... more