John Voelker 85-89GhostSat Nov 11, 2006 1:48pm220.127.116.11 (XFF: 18.104.22.168)I lived in Harry Merdith for about 3 years and i don't recall any girl in a red dress walking around of course we were the roudiest bunch on campus so thats probly why no ghost wanted to hang out in there.Hey if anyone knows how i can get a hold of Quince Hitt or Mathew Giddeon (CROW) e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.Hi Tanya Lytle
- ghost Kristina 99-02, Tue Nov 7 4:21pmIn response to the girl in the red dress...i had never even heard of that and when i was living in harry merideth i saw her in my room. (The biggest room on the left side of the house) Nobody really... more
- Ghost John Voelker 85-89, Sat Nov 11 1:48pm
- John Voelker Tania Lytle- Cochran 89-92, Tue Nov 14 8:51amHey John, how r u? It's been a long time. Good to see ur still around. Talk to anyone lately from our time? Send me an email and let me know what you've been up to all these years and how life has... more
- Hey John Bridget Otte 85-88, Mon Nov 13 2:29pmDo you remember me? We were obviously at the home at the same time. I dated Jacques. Graduated 1988? Bridget Otte
- Hey Bridget John Voelker, Sat Nov 18 9:43amYes I do rember you a little bit how life treating you are you still in texas i live in San Diego Ca. its nice but cost way to much to live here well let me know how thing are going
- Bridget & John Robert (Nichols) Tibbs 87-91, Mon Mar 3 3:53pmThis is Robert I lived with Jaques and john and a whole bunch of other guys drop me an email.
- nothing strange Scott McKee 88-92, Wed Nov 8 12:53amNow I lived in Harry Merideth for a very very long time...As well as all the other assorted Homeunits at one time or another. (Very rare, I think to get bounced around like that) I never once saw... more
- Re: nothing strange Anonymous, Thu Nov 9 11:54amHouse do leave behind spirits at times. When people don't know they are dead, died violently or just like to haunt us. Have fun and keep bringing the stories in.....