Sherryl B 79-85Susan Daisy Meredith HomeparentThu Mar 1, 2012 3:22pm18.104.22.168I LOVE YOU MOM! (Susan) I miss you SO MUCH! You ARE the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made my life so much better and gave me things that made me a better person to this day. =)
P.S. Long overdue response I don't come here much to this Memory Lane
- Memories I hold dear!! Susan Roberts 83-86, Thu Apr 1 8:06amI was a homeparent at Daisy Merideth for 3 years. Best years of my life. I was given the privelege of working with Sherryl B, Sheia R, Adriana L, Sara L, Tina W, Lilly G, Angel L, Twila P, Christi R, ... more
- What's past is prologue... "Former" MH Resident, Tue May 8 2:19amLike Shakespeare said, "What's past is prologue." Meaning, everything happens for a reason, or any other cliche that fits. Frankly no, not all memories from MH are good. And it's presumptuous to... more
- Re: What's past is prologue... Anonymous, Sat May 12 5:48pmW. Shakespeare wrote the poem "Remembrance"
- "former" MH resident bobby sumner/1952-1967, Wed May 9 7:47amI,for one,cherish the memories that I formed ,while living at the home.And,although I do live very much in the present,it is the life time of beautiful memories that shaped my future world,and... more
- Re: "former" MH resident Anonymous, Fri May 18 4:48pmhello everyone enjoying the weather working hard life is good
- Re: "former" MH resident james king (53-62), Fri May 18 4:50pmhello again not anonymous hey Bobby been talking to Shirle Powers Goodman ,brings back lots of good memories , just thought i would say howdy to everyone. life is great
- Re: "former" MH resident Mazell(Hawkins)Stafford '45-'55, Thu May 10 12:07pmI hated most of it while there but the memories are fun & mostly good. My "sisters" from Miss Laney's Mamie Mitchell have been so loving & supporting. We all grew up together & are still very very... more
- Former MH resident Ruth (Fisher) Hanusch, Thu May 10 8:30amBobby I agree with you...my time in the "home" was a blessing for me. I was taught a lot of things that has helped me in life. I am so proud to have been in the MH.
- Susan Daisy Meredith Homeparent Sherryl B 79-85, Thu Mar 1 3:22pm