"Former" MH ResidentWhat's past is prologue...Tue May 8, 2012 2:19am126.96.36.199Like Shakespeare said, "What's past is prologue." Meaning, everything happens for a reason, or any other cliche that fits. Frankly no, not all memories from MH are good. And it's presumptuous to think that that logic applies to all those who resided there. I'm curious as to why some of you can't move on and keep your memories as fond ones and live in the present! I mean, people lose touch, not because we want to but because "life goes on" and we adjust and move forward! What does staying back in "Memory Lane" serve? Yes memories are dear but as such, remember them fondly and move on folks!
- Memories I hold dear!! Susan Roberts 83-86, Thu Apr 1 8:06amI was a homeparent at Daisy Merideth for 3 years. Best years of my life. I was given the privelege of working with Sherryl B, Sheia R, Adriana L, Sara L, Tina W, Lilly G, Angel L, Twila P, Christi R, ... more
- What's past is prologue... "Former" MH Resident, Tue May 8 2:19am
- Re: What's past is prologue... Anonymous, Sat May 12 5:48pmW. Shakespeare wrote the poem "Remembrance"
- "former" MH resident bobby sumner/1952-1967, Wed May 9 7:47amI,for one,cherish the memories that I formed ,while living at the home.And,although I do live very much in the present,it is the life time of beautiful memories that shaped my future world,and... more
- Re: "former" MH resident Anonymous, Fri May 18 4:48pmhello everyone enjoying the weather working hard life is good
- Re: "former" MH resident james king (53-62), Fri May 18 4:50pmhello again not anonymous hey Bobby been talking to Shirle Powers Goodman ,brings back lots of good memories , just thought i would say howdy to everyone. life is great
- Re: "former" MH resident Mazell(Hawkins)Stafford '45-'55, Thu May 10 12:07pmI hated most of it while there but the memories are fun & mostly good. My "sisters" from Miss Laney's Mamie Mitchell have been so loving & supporting. We all grew up together & are still very very... more
- Former MH resident Ruth (Fisher) Hanusch, Thu May 10 8:30amBobby I agree with you...my time in the "home" was a blessing for me. I was taught a lot of things that has helped me in life. I am so proud to have been in the MH.