bobby sumner/1952-1967"former" MH residentWed May 9, 2012 7:47am126.96.36.199I,for one,cherish the memories that I formed ,while living at the home.And,although I do live very much in the present,it is the life time of beautiful memories that shaped my future world,and reminds me of my greatest treasures,my life long friends.No,not everything in life is good,but we have a choice when reliving the past,to pick and choose which dreams to cherish.I cannot imagine a life without my oldest,and dearest friends,and also the new ones I have picked up along the way,from visiting each year at Homecoming.As I have become farther on my journey in life,it is in deep gratitude that my time spent strolling down memory lane,recalling stories from my past,has aided in the struggles that life has thrown at me.As Mr.Shakespeare said"with mirth and laughter, let old wrinkles come"
- What's past is prologue... "Former" MH Resident, Tue May 8 2:19amLike Shakespeare said, "What's past is prologue." Meaning, everything happens for a reason, or any other cliche that fits. Frankly no, not all memories from MH are good. And it's presumptuous to... more
- Re: What's past is prologue... Anonymous, Sat May 12 5:48pmW. Shakespeare wrote the poem "Remembrance"
- "former" MH resident bobby sumner/1952-1967, Wed May 9 7:47am
- Re: "former" MH resident Anonymous, Fri May 18 4:48pmhello everyone enjoying the weather working hard life is good
- Re: "former" MH resident james king (53-62), Fri May 18 4:50pmhello again not anonymous hey Bobby been talking to Shirle Powers Goodman ,brings back lots of good memories , just thought i would say howdy to everyone. life is great
- Re: "former" MH resident Mazell(Hawkins)Stafford '45-'55, Thu May 10 12:07pmI hated most of it while there but the memories are fun & mostly good. My "sisters" from Miss Laney's Mamie Mitchell have been so loving & supporting. We all grew up together & are still very very... more
- Former MH resident Ruth (Fisher) Hanusch, Thu May 10 8:30amBobby I agree with you...my time in the "home" was a blessing for me. I was taught a lot of things that has helped me in life. I am so proud to have been in the MH.