AnonymousRe: What's past is prologue...Sat May 12, 2012 5:48pm188.8.131.52W. Shakespeare wrote the poem "Remembrance"
- What's past is prologue... "Former" MH Resident, Tue May 8 2:19amLike Shakespeare said, "What's past is prologue." Meaning, everything happens for a reason, or any other cliche that fits. Frankly no, not all memories from MH are good. And it's presumptuous to... more
- Re: What's past is prologue... Anonymous, Sat May 12 5:48pm
- "former" MH resident bobby sumner/1952-1967, Wed May 9 7:47amI,for one,cherish the memories that I formed ,while living at the home.And,although I do live very much in the present,it is the life time of beautiful memories that shaped my future world,and... more
- Re: "former" MH resident Anonymous, Fri May 18 4:48pmhello everyone enjoying the weather working hard life is good
- Re: "former" MH resident james king (53-62), Fri May 18 4:50pmhello again not anonymous hey Bobby been talking to Shirle Powers Goodman ,brings back lots of good memories , just thought i would say howdy to everyone. life is great
- Re: "former" MH resident Mazell(Hawkins)Stafford '45-'55, Thu May 10 12:07pmI hated most of it while there but the memories are fun & mostly good. My "sisters" from Miss Laney's Mamie Mitchell have been so loving & supporting. We all grew up together & are still very very... more
- Former MH resident Ruth (Fisher) Hanusch, Thu May 10 8:30amBobby I agree with you...my time in the "home" was a blessing for me. I was taught a lot of things that has helped me in life. I am so proud to have been in the MH.