Fire Ext. gun
Mon Sep 22, 2014 15:06

Peter, if this gun looks like a large syringe that squirts water, if could be also called a gun. The syringe type dates back to I believe the Roman times. It can be looked up on the internet, but a photo of yours would be very helpful to all of us to share our information and maybe some may be in our collections.

Bill Hall
FMN President

  • Fire Gun ExtinguisherPeter Ryan, Sat Sep 20 20:50
    A friend has bought a Eire Gun Extinguisher. This xtinguisher isvery old in appearance. There is a carry strap and 2 cylinders that hold water. There is also a pump that is used to create pressure to ... more
    • Fire Ext. gun — Bill Hall, Mon Sep 22 15:06
Click here to receive daily updates