Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
Carb Help
Thu Dec 4, 2014 06:28

Either a Holly 600 CFM or a Edelbrock 500 CFM with vacuum secondaries would be my pick.

The Holley is more tunable and has all kinds of aftermarker and high performance upgrades available for it,but that's only important if you are running a serious drag car.

If you are driving a street car the Edelbrock would be fine and provide you all the fuel and air you need.

My advise would be to look around and buy whichever one you find on sale at the best price. You really can't go wrong with either.

  • Carb helpskydog301, Wed Dec 3 06:40
    I need a recommendation as to what carb I should use on my 292. The engine has been bored out .030 over 312 it has an E4 grind Isky cam. Right now it has a Holly 4100 but I am not satisfied with it.... more
    • Re: Carb helpChris, Thu Jan 22 06:29
      You could consider a 500 CFM 2 Barrel also. Throttle response would be instantaneous and '57 and later manifolds are readily acailable. A warmed up 292 would never exceed its' capabilities. Just a... more
    • Carb Help — Arthur, Thu Dec 4 06:28
      • Carb helpskydog301, Thu Dec 4 21:11
        Thank you for the advise I will start looking.
Click here to receive daily updates