Jining Bafang Mining Machinery Co.,Ltd is one of the leading diesel crawler water well drilling machine manufacturers and suppliers in China,Website:http://www.bafangjixiechang.com, welcome to buy cheap and low price diesel and electric crawler drilling rig made in China from our factory.
JK590 Crawler Hydraulic DTH Drilling Rig is an upgraded product of CM358A crawler-type down-hole drill,with more improved function and more reliable performance.
JK590 internal combustion(JK590D electric) Crawler Hydraulic DTH Drilling Rig is equipped with diesel engine (electromotor) ---- hydraulic oil pump unit as its drive device, and achieves the supporting movements such as rotation, propulsion, lifting, moving, pivotangle orientation of hydraulic oil cylinder through hydraulic motor. When the JK590 is doing drilling works, only DTH impacter will consume the compressed air. Compared with whole-pneumatic drilling rig, the air displacement of matched air compressor is reduced by 30% to 50%, and the consumption of energy (fuel or electricity) is 40% to 50% during operation.
The JK590 internal combustion(JK590 Electric)is a crawler-type hydraulic down-hole drill, mainly used in drilling and blasting task, such as water and electricity project, open-cast mining, construction of roads and national defense project.
1. Chassis. The originally imported walking motor possesses high gradeability to drive the air compressor.
2. Drive device. Yuchai 70KW turbocharge engine is featured by the strong power and easy maintenance.
3. Turn-around machine. Large rotary torque, the unconsolidated layer is not easily sticking, high pore-forming rate.
4. Control console. Centralized control console provides convenient operational control of drilling rig
5. Propulsion mechanism. Double locked hydraulic machinery not just guaranteed the stable high torque output of hydraulic motor, its service life also greatly extended.
6. Multi-angle functional drilling arm is possessed with wide scope of the drilling angle. It is able to drill the horizontal hole, forward and backward dip angle hole as well as the lateral dip angle hole.