Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
Fri Jan 16, 2015 14:37

Hey Jay - I've been wanting to find something too..... Vreeble was a product from Metalflake Corp., back in the day...... SEM has/had a product called 'Venom Art Fluid', but I think it is more like a marbelizer..... The latest issue of Sign Craft has a good how-to on a distressed sign, using a paste of Elmer's glue and water based clear.... Craft stores have water based products that are designed for this, but I think we are both looking for a more urethane compatible deal.... if you could just remember your mistake, I bet that is how it should be done! I bet there is somebody here that knows ..... it's probably just a matter of knowing what mistake to make. an intentional mistake.......


  • Cracking PaintJay Horton's Private Shop, Tue Jan 6 09:42
    Hi Guys, I want to experiment with cracking paint. I have done it by mistake but can't remember how it happened. I saw a product from the U.K., Snake Paint or Vreeble paint, that does create the... more
    • Vreeble...... — DaveC., Fri Jan 16 14:37
      • Re: Vreeble......Jay Horton's Private Shop, Fri Jan 16 14:49
        Hey DaveC., Vreeble is available on the web site I posted. I might order some. I wonder if you could use some Valspar faux crackle paint and then ease some uro clear over it. I'd go for that and I... more
        • Cool!DaveC., Fri Jan 16 15:03
          Jay, I should have clicked your link... same product that a person had used on another forum...... more
Click here to receive daily updates