TOTALLY HIP SUPPORT GROUPKathleenDr. CrutcherTue Mar 14, 2017 12:27pm220.127.116.11Does Dr. Crutcher have very competent associates in his practice? I ask because he is 58 years old and I need a surgeon who will be practicing for many years down the road. Does anyone know anything about the other surgeons in his practice? Thanks.
- Swedish Orthopedic Hospital JoanBllt, Wed Mar 15 3:34pmthis website gives a list of varied orthopedic providers for the First Hill Orthopedic Hospital. It includes Michelle's surgeon who by his picture looks to be in his 40's.... more
- Thanks Joan, Michelle Kathleen, Tue Mar 21 11:32amThanks for your input. Having had 2 revisions, I need a more experienced OS who has seen a lot. I'll probably try Crutcher - he's at least 10 years older than Downer, although Michelle's experience... more
- I can't vouch for Crutcher..... Michelle, Wed Mar 22 11:06amas he was not my surgeon. The reason why I went with Downer initially was that he also does PAOs for dysplasia. I had PAOs that needed to be revised to THRs, so I figured that someone who was good... more
- pretty impressive Kathleen, Mon Mar 27 3:06pmDowner curtailing his skiing weekend to take care of you says a lot. He's definitely an OS worth holding onto. And it's a good thing he's only around 50. Thanks.
- hip stuff JoanBllt, Wed Mar 22 11:28amDr. Crutcher did my knee in 2012 and has monitoring my hip since 2005. He was my referral from the hip revision in '94 done at Stanford Hospital(CA) by Dr. Woolson - skilled but a bit arrogant. My... more
- Downer is probably..... Michelle, Thu Mar 16 3:21pmpushing 50, if not older. That picture is one of a younger Downer - he is now greying. He is still a hunk though! However, the OP needs to realize that a young person is not going to have the... more
"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13